Reccura Therapeutics AS is a Norwegian subsidiary company to the Swedish biotechnology company Coegin Pharma AB as part of Coegin Pharma AB’s hub & spoke “portfolio” biotech model, with clear benefits to investors.
Reccura Therapeutics AS will develop the promising novel and proprietary drug candidate AVX001 further, and will primarily be financed separately from Coegin Pharma AB.
Management and Board of Directors
Experienced team with a strong track record, broad Nordic outreach and key competences.
Chief Executive Officer and Board Member
- Currently, independent life science consultant and board member Coegin Pharma AB
- Former VP Global Regulatory Affairs, LEO Pharma A/S, and several senior level roles at Novo Nordisk A/S
- Vast experience in dermatology and regulatory affairs and safety
Erlend P. Skagseth
Chairman of the Board
- Currently, Managing Partner, Sarsia Management AS and CEO of Sarsia Seed AS
- Former experience from Christian Mikkelsen Research, Forinnova, and Sarsia Innovation
- Vast experience in turnarounds, licensing and exits
- Board Member of Coegin Pharma AB
John R. Zibert
- Currently Chief Medical Officer at Coegin Pharma AB
- Former founder and CEO at the digital CRO Studies&Me, Chief Medical Officer at LEO Innovation Lab, Head of Medical Affairs EU+ LEO Pharma A/S
- Ph.D. in immunology, M.Sc. human biology/medicine, with academic focus within Dermatology, Oncology, Cancer Biology and digital health solutions
- Extensive experience in drug discovery and development